Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What do I do as a prepaid worker

As I explain, I had been involved in the prepaid industry since November 2007. I work for a Communications Services or, if you prefer, for a cell phone company. I work in a call center for a Prepaid Department. I treat prepaid request calls everyday, from Monday to Friday. In the busiest days, I can easily receive 50 to 60 calls of prepaid customers. My job consists at answering call of customers about their prepaid services.

I mostly help customer with the refill of their accounts with a credit card or a voucher and also whenever they experience technical difficulties with their cell phone. Time pass really quickly and I never got annoyed by the job and during the busiest time, I could easy work 12 hours in a row at refilling prepaid account, changing airtime rate, registration credit card (I very like this one!), performing credit evaluation among other. I like my job because its simple and easy – let’s say most of the time. I won’t get into details that much as I do not want to embarrass my employer by such hilarious initiative of mine, creating an organization for prepaid workers of all fields.

Prepaid services are convenient and fun for everyone. And I bet there are people out there who like and enjoy prepaid services.

0 comments:

Prepaid refers to services paid for in advance. Examples include tolls, pay as you go cell phones, and stored-value cards such as gift cards and preloaded credit cards. Prepaid accounts are assets, and they are increased by debiting the account(s).

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP